Refunds of registration fees, excluding late fees,, unless otherwise specified, will be issued in accordance with the following guidelines:
- Medical Refund. A full refund, including any late fee, will be issued if a player is unable to participate for medical reasons for the whole season. In case the refund is requested during the season the North Surrey Mustangs FC refund committee will decide the amount of refund amount the player is eligible for. To qualify for a medical refund, a note from a physician stating that the player should not participate in soccer must be submitted with the refund request.
- Placement Failure Refund. A full refund, including any late fee, will be issued if the Club is unable to place the player on a team. Placement Failure Refunds result when a player is unable to participate in Club sponsored soccer due to a lack of available space.
- Withdrawal Refund. Withdrawal Refunds must be requested before August 15th for the Fall Season [or March 15th for Spring Season], and a refund of the registration fee less a $50 administrative fee will be issued. For the Fall Season, withdrawal refund between Sept 1st and Oct 1st may be approved less than $250 or half the price paid (whichever is higher). The refund request will only be guaranteed if none of the following terms and conditions is met:
1. Refund request is past the deadline.
2. Player has already been registered on a Div 2 team or higher.
3. Refund request is missing information as requested.
Please note that uniforms are properties of the club, and must be returned upon withdrawal. Any purchase of North Surrey Mustangs Football Club gear can be returned, but there will not be a refund for the same.
Refund requests must be done by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
North Surrey Mustangs FC Follow up procedure:
- Treasurer will forward the refund request to the North Surrey Mustangs FC Refund Committee.
- The refund request will be reviewed by the North Surrey Mustangs FC refund committee.
- North Surrey Mustangs FC is committed to resolve the matter within 4 weeks.
- A decision letter will be emailed or mailed to the parent/guardian of the players within the period of 4 weeks.
- If the refund is approved it will accompany the cheque in the mail.
- If the refund is not approved a detail explanation will be provided.
- The decision of the North Surrey Mustangs FC refund committee is final.